[sugar] Keybindings configuration

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpg
Wed Jul 19 11:33:48 EDT 2006

Hey,

we need our own matchbox's kdbconfig on the laptop, to configure sugar
specific keybindings.

One way to do this would be to apply a patch to matchbox in the rpm.
Though I think we really want to avoid rpm specific patches. We want to
be easy to build and run sugar on all distribution for development.

I thought a bit about it and discussed with Dan. We think the best
solution would be probably to add a  --kbdconfig-file option to
matchbox. That way we would just distribute our kbdconfig with sugar and
run matchbox with --kbdconfig-file.

Matthew, what do you think?

Marco