[sugar] OLPC Accessibility

Chris Jones skating.tortoise
Sun Dec 24 07:48:40 EST 2006

I definitely think it's worth including if we can.  I didn't think it
overly important though since an OSK can accomplish all the same
functions as well as being usable with switch devices.

Dasher runs on my old pentium 2 laptop running a full blown
distribution so I imagine it would run fine on the OLPC.