[sugar] Re: Compressed speech for voice overs?

Takashi Yamamiya tak
Sun Dec 17 12:27:05 EST 2006

Actually, I'm working about Ogg Vorbis and Speex plugin for Squeak, yet.
Now, playing (extract) with Ogg Vorbis works in Squeak, and I started
recording (compressing). After that, I'm going to add Speex.

Because I'm not sure which codec is is better for our case,
it would be good to test both of them and choose one,
considering performance, space, and quality in actual B machine.

Cheers,
- Takashi