[sugar] OLPC - Brazil

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpg
Wed Dec 13 14:09:15 EST 2006

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:

>  Hi all
>
>  I from Brazil.
>
>  I am student (M.Sc.) at UFRJ - Federal University of Rio de Janeiro -
> Brazil. We are interested in contributing with the OLPC Project.
>
>  I have a teacher, he works with research in games and colaborative tools.
>
>  How we can collaborate?

Hi Rodrigo,

we would certainly welcome contributions on sugar.

Have a look to the HIG document to get an idea of what we are building:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/HIG

I think implementing this is going to be one of the major challenges for
the laptop and we welcome external help.

See my post about helping out with sugar:
http://mailman.laptop.org/pipermail/sugar/2006-December/000930.html

I think fixing  tickets would be a good start for a contributor, to get
familiar with the codebase. Implementing any of the features in the HIG
would be cool too.

We are also on the #sugar channel on freenode IRC, if you want to chat
about it.

Marco