[sugar] Easier way to set up sugar-jhbuild?

Bert Freudenberg bert
Tue Dec 5 11:53:56 EST 2006

On Dec 5, 2006, at 7:13 , Bryan Berry wrote:

> Is there an easier way to build activities than running sugar-jhbuild?

Don't think so.

>  It seems like every time we run it we get a different error.

Indeed. But this comes from living on the bleeding edge, and we do
not always have the means to fix upstream stuff. Like gtk+ is broken
for weeks, so everyone manually patches the offending Makefile.

> I used to get errors on git of evince-olpc, that seemed to work
> this afternoon.

Not for me - when installing, scrollkeeper tries to write to /var/
lib, which fails of course due to permissions.

- Bert -