[sugar] AbiWord Sugar activity

Ivan Krstić krstic
Fri Dec 1 11:31:13 EST 2006

Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
> Eben, Marco, Ivan: do we have some more information about what the
> journal will be or should abi stop worrying about this by now?

You don't have to worry about it, especially as focus is shifting to the
browser-embedded Abi widget. Next week, there's a UI/interaction design
review of the journal in NYC, and Walter and I will be having a design
review of the systems side. I'll take notes and make those available as
what I hope will become a complete spec.

We really ought to do a conference call soon to discuss some of the
details of the Abi widget and particularly the user experience. I'd like
you (Tomeu), Martin, Marc, Robert and Justin on the call. Can you folks
privately get back to me with a good time to have a call either this
Sunday or early next week, keeping in mind that Martin is on Australian
time?

Cheers,

--
Ivan Krsti? <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D