[sugar] AbiWord Sugar activity

MBurns maburns
Fri Dec 1 07:46:49 EST 2006

On 12/1/06, Justin Gallardo <gallardj at onid.orst.edu> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>    I spent the afternoon/evening working on a new icon theme for the
> AbiWord sugar activity, and wanted to get some input on it so far. You
> can go ahead and view the screenshot of sugar here:
>
> http://judas.osuosl.org/~jirwin/abiwordNewIcons2.png
>
> Please let me know what you think, as I am more than happy to here any
> suggestions/comments. Thanks

Let me be the first to say that I think it looks great! There are some
usability questions that still need to get ironed out as we mentioned
on IRC, but the icon set's simplicity here is really top notch. Keep
up the good work over there at the OSL! ;)

--
Michael Burns * Security Student
NET * Oregon State University