[sugar] sugar-setup-activity

Erik Blankinship erikb
Thu Aug 31 21:39:51 EDT 2006

I rebuilt sugar today and encountered a problem (a problem I did not
encounter on yesterday's sugar):

When i create an Activity, as explained on the
Sugar_Activity_Tutorial, I cannot complete the last step, "make
install":

> make[1]: sugar-setup-activity: Command not found

Before I start debugging, any ideas on what's up?

And this isn't a bug per se, but the little oX guy is no longer in the
middle of the circle... he's kind of sitting in the upper left corner.

Also, is there a revision nomenclature I should use when posting about
sugar other than "today's build"?  Is there a way to ask Sugar which
build number is running?

Thanks.