[sugar] ImportError: No module named IconColor

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpg
Thu Aug 24 19:05:48 EDT 2006

Simon Schampijer wrote:
> Solved,
> sugar is coming up and it looks good:)
> When trying to launch the chat I get the following with a green screen:

The empty chat is expected... the chat activity is not implemented...
You can chat in the context of a shared activity though. Just open a
browser activity and F3 on it (this is going to change a lot with the
final design).

The traceback is not expected though... and I cannot reproduce... I had
some changes locally that I just checked in, can you update and try it
again please?

(sugar-jhbuild buildone sugar will suffice)

Marco