[sugar] patch - build abiword with sugar-jhbuild

Christopher Blizzard blizzard
Tue Aug 8 11:37:18 EDT 2006

Robert Staudinger wrote:
> On 8/7/06, Christopher Blizzard <blizzard at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> So how well does it work in the sugar environment?  If at all?
>
> The branch has an initial patch from Erik but that's more about
> setting up internals.
> It currently looks like that:
> http://www.abisource.com/~robsta/tmp/sugar-abi-running.png
>
> There surely is loads of work to be done. E.g. we need to figure out
> how quitting an activity works.
>
> - Rob

Nice, no menus or anything.  Would be great to see that hooked up to the
presence stuff so that you could collaborate with others.  We have a
decent framework for that.

There's also the cool Journal stuff that Bryan and Seth both designed
and we're working through.  It would be neat if we could see this hooked
up with that as one of our first tests.

--Chris