[sugar] Crash after login screen?

Teus Benschop teus
Tue Aug 8 09:57:54 EDT 2006

I can't see how stable build 55 is on the testboards by lack of those
boards, but if the image boots in the qemu simulator, it still won't log
into an X session.

And there are a number of error messages during bootup, though they
don't prevent the boot from continuing.

Is there some trick here to get the more recent nightly builds to run in
qemu?

Thank you,

Teus.