[sugar] Re: [OLPC-devel] Python bindings for tinymail, a call for help

Christopher Blizzard blizzard
Mon Aug 7 16:26:19 EDT 2006

Philip Van Hoof wrote:
> The primary reason for these Python bindings is indeed acceptance by the
> OLPC team. I indeed did this to give them one more reason to consider
> tinymail as their E-mail framework. It being free software, this means
> other projects and teams will of course enjoy the same bindings.

Like I said on irc, the main thing holding back any commitment from us
on this is that we don't know how kids will interact with the system.
The library is nice, but it doesn't give us what we need - a nice,
small, easy to use client.

--Chris