[sugar] patch - build abiword with sugar-jhbuild

Robert Staudinger robert.staudinger
Fri Aug 4 14:58:26 EDT 2006

On 8/3/06, Marco Pesenti Gritti <mpg at redhat.com> wrote:

[...]

> > BTW, can i check in a patch to sugar.modules that allows building
> > abiword?
>
> Sure, though I *think* access is per module  so you probably don't have
> access to sugar-build.  If you don't just send me a patch and I will
> check it in.

The patch lets you build a basic abiword from Erik's "sugar" branch.
Currently no launcher or activity is installed, will try to get that
into the branch soon.

A few things need pondering
+ spell checking (enchant vs ispell vs "at all")
+ use of gucharmap (vs builtin char map)
+ need of printing support (through gnome-print)
+ plugins like ODT (currently no plugins are built)

Cheers,
Rob