[SoaS] Collaboration in latest nightly Fedora Rawhide (soon-to-be F34) still broken

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Sat Jan 23 13:26:26 EST 2021

I manually applied the below-mentioned patch on each host, killed the
jarabe process, and logged back in to Sugar's DE from the LiveCD.

Now, I get the following:

/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/gi/overrides/Gtk.py:1649: Warning:
g_value_type_compatible: assertion 'src_type' failed
   return _Gtk_main(*args, **kwargs)
/usr/lib/python3.9/site-packages/gi/overrides/Gtk.py:1649: Warning:
unable to set property 'buddy' of type 'PyObject' from value of type
'(null)'
   return _Gtk_main(*args, **kwargs)

Full log at https://paste.centos.org/view/6149166c