[SoaS] Sugar-starchart, flipsticks, labyrinth in Fedora Rawhide fails to install due to no python3 activity port

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 21:04:28 EST 2021

I thought I'd already updated sugar-flipsticks as there'd been a new
release for the latest
version which has been ported to Python 3 but it seems I thought wrong,
I'll have fixed it
right now but I can't upload anything to sunjammer as my password has
expired and needs to be reset.

I'd told Peter to retire sugar-labyrinth as there's not been anything done
on it and I don't see that happening
anytime soon, sugar-starchart has an open PR but that's on hold, we can
retire the package and claim it again
if need be.

I agree with retiring sugar-distance and sugar-fototoon.

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya
ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com