[SoaS] Fast-tracking fix for language control panel in F34 branch

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Sat Feb 13 13:23:53 EST 2021

Towards that end, the lastest x86_64 LiveUSB/ISO can be downloaded from http://bit.ly/Fedora-SoaS-Live-x86_64-34-20210213 [http://bit.ly/Fedora-SoaS-Live-x86_64-34-20210213]

It's one gigabyte.

On 2/11/2021 3:07:40 PM, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
Also may I remind our testers to keep testing the compose. It is at
this stage of the game in previous iterations that we've seen some
significant regressions.

I suggest going against Sugar Labs convention and report successful
tests rather than only report bugs. This will increase the sharing of
workload.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2021 at 11:11:28AM +0000, Peter Robinson wrote:
> > Peter,
> >
> > What needs to be done to fast-track this fix in the F34 branch?
> >
> > https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2021-7e62d9763d
>
> As per the F-34 schedule [1] nothing is required ATM, it will go
> through the CI process and land into stable and will be included in
> the next successful compose. Having just branched there's generally a
> couple of days while things settle into a groove.
>
> >From the 23rd of Feb the bodhi updates process gets enabled. Once that
> happens every update will need a "fedpkg update" to get it into bodhi.
> The 23rd is also freeze point for Beta so any update will need an
> associated RHBZ, added as part of the "fedpkg update", and will need a
> freeze exception [2]. Post Beta there will be a window where updates
> flow as per normal before the freeze for final when that process will
> need to be followed again.
>
> One thing to note is that SoaS isn't considered a blocker desktop so I
> suggest just filing a freeze exception, they are generally waved
> through but there's some nuance to the process, but the end is that
> things go in so it doesn't matter too much TBH.
>
> [1] https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-34/f-34-key-tasks.html
> [2] https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/propose_bug

James Cameron
https://quozl.linux.org.au/