[SoaS] Building the SoaS spin from source

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 02:34:30 EDT 2020

On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 2:50 AM James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:

> Journal over Home View is a bug in Metacity.  Upgrade to 3.34 or
> later.  Or use F3 key as a workaround.
>
> I don't know of any Fedora SoaS build-from-source instructions.

The livemedia-creator (in the lorax package) is used, it's in the
lorax package, the fedora-kickstarts contains the various kickstarted
used for Fedora including the SoAS live cd one and the raw image used
by the arm images.

> Fedora does not support 32-bit builds.

All the 32 rpms are still built, there is no built kernel and the
binaries have been optimised for a later processor so I don't think
it'll run on an XO-1 any more, I've no idea around XO-1.5