[SoaS] Urgent need to incorporate patch into sugar-toolkit-gtk3 for F32 SoaS, then request re-spin

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Thu Apr 30 19:32:21 EDT 2020

Peter,

What is the process for requesting a re-spin of F32 SoaS? I've
discovered an unfortunate bug in the release F32 SoaS
sugar-toolkit-gtk3, and the necessary patch is here:

https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/commit/2018c930adae85c18b1c51b5f80836fcad6c392c.patch

This commit can be viewed at
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/commit/2018c930adae85c18b1c51b5f80836fcad6c392c

I've verified it fixes the problem of not being able to start
external/downloaded activities, by manually applying it from a running
LiveCD/ISO environment with patch, then killing jarabe.

I'd also like to request that we add the 'patch' package to the default
list of installed packages, in the respin.