[SoaS] [Sugar-devel] f30 arm soas now not working and a fix exists..

Thomas Gilliard satellitgo at gmail.com
Mon May 20 19:41:32 EDT 2019

downloading now

thanks

You mean Rpi3B+   (the Rpi3 is older hardware and will not boot current
builds)

"Fedora supports the the Raspberry Pi Model 2B and 3-series of devices
including the 3B, 3B+, 3A+, 3CM and 3CM+ in Fedora 29 and later
releases." [1]https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Fedora_30#Raspberry_Pi

Tom Gilliard

satellit

[1]