[SoaS] SoaS v10 TC5 tests with important activities INCLUDED in the standard distribution

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 23:14:27 EST 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 8:47 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> Fred,
>
> Thanks for testing.
>
> Peter,
>
> Is there any reason we need elements in the build? I don't think it is
> used by anything but Physics in Sugar and Physics carries its own copy
> with it.
>
> -walter

Gary Martin has a Physics-11 in Fedora and the Activity Library,
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addons/versions/4193#version-11

that is installed in SoaS.  This is what I must have been launching
when I clicked the Physics.xo item in my Documents folder in the
Journal.

Copying Walter's Physics-11.xo to the Journal and launching from there
(after erasing the original Physics-11.xo) AND hiding
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/elements was effective in launching
and running Physics in Fedora 20 TC5.

          --Fred