[SoaS] SoaS fixes this week!!

Raffael Reichelt raffael.reichelt at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 17 05:19:49 EDT 2011

Hello Peter!

2011/4/16 Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com>

> Its unfortunately 64 bit so it won't work on the eeePC but should on
> the rest. For VMWare you'll need to make sure you configure a x86-64
> VM.
>
> For the MBA, what problems are you having? I'm hoping to get a friend
> to do some testing for me on his Mac.
>
> Peter

That changes something. Assuming it is a 32Bit build I did not give it a try
to direct efi boot - its working and giving the boot entry an additional
basic-video parameter the sugar animation shows up ... and I am back to a
debug shell: first error message seems like mkdir cannot create a directory
/run. Is this in any way helpfull?

I will try VMWare with 64Bit Settings now ...

Raffael