[SoaS] [Sugar-devel] SOAS-3: Final Activity List - Attention needed!

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Fri May 7 18:36:08 EDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com>wrote:

> > Please include the script, livecd-iso-to-disk, which is packaged in
> > Fedora.
> > It has been included in soas-strawberry.iso and
> > soas-2-blueberry.iso (in the /LiveOS directory) but has not been in the
> > Mirabelle soas-i386-<date>.iso files so far.
> > This will enable on-board replication of SoaS images.
>
> I'll add it to my todo list. I believe its part of the livecd-tools.

Thanks for including this script.

I just noticed though that it is the only file in the squashed file system
/LiveOS directory.

The intention was to have it in the device /LiveOS directory, alongside
osmin.img and squashfs.img.

In that location, it is easily accessible from outside the LiveOS image,
such as through a loop mount,
and can be used as an installation and replication tool for the image.

Sorry for not being more clear last time.

Thank you!       --Fred