[SoaS] IRC.activity in soas-3-20100319 a working fix as it will not start as shipped

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sat Mar 20 05:00:06 EDT 2010

the IRC.activity that is preloaded in  soas-3-20100319 will not start.
Did a DL from aslo but it still failed.

I went to /usr/share/sugar/activities and did a rm -R IRC.activity and
removed all files and the directory.

Then I repeated the  DL from aslo version 5.xo and started it fine.

*(I noticed that the preloaded activity is marked version 6, could this
be preventing the download from working?)

In short: If IRC is not included in the ks file it should work as a
download.

Tom Gilliard
satellit