[SoaS] Call for Testers: LiveUSB Creator on other Distributions

andrew brookes andybrookestar at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 07:21:43 EDT 2010

Hi

i have followed couple of posts and noted that it seems there is a slight problem with the fedora installer and Mirabelle onto a usb stick. Just to mention that using Zenwalk Linux and unetbootin , mirabelle installed a treat on a 2gig stick, also with mirabelle running it managed to connect to the IRC freenode chat page, with the pc connected to Ethernet.

As you may remember my install link is: http://www.nkran.net/mirabelle.jsp

i'm flying out to Ghana on August 15thy and will be using Zenwalk and hopefully Mkahawa
cyber cafe software.
When you can get fedora installer working let me know and will tyr Zenwalk to install onto a stick.

cheers
andy brookes
http://www.nkran.net