[SoaS] [SugarClone] -was Re: You scream, I scream, ...

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 14:52:15 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 8:41 AM, Thomas C Gilliard <
satellit at bendbroadband.com> wrote:

> QUESTION:
> Do I need the modified_livecd-iso-to-disk script with this new version to
> be on the USB?

No, SugarClone has it bundled in itself, but after running SugarClone, it
will leave a copy of modified_livecd-iso-to-disk in the root
directory of the device (or in /mnt/live of the LiveOS image.)

> ONE PROBLEM on Acer Aspire One:
> "Turns out the SD adapter uses the PCIe bus"
> and is not recognized by Sugar or your Scripts
> SD only is seen if mounted in a Lexar SD to USB adapter....
>
> Can this be fixed, is it worth it, as SD cannot boot anyway?
>
> * On a EeePC900 with the same USB and SD the SD is seen and the script(s)
> work.

Send me the output of the attached script when run on the computer
with the PCIe bus.

      --Fred