[SoaS] soas and projectors

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 18:40:05 EST 2009

I am assuming xrandr is also available on Blueberry (haven't tried).
It will let you do pretty much anything you want. Typing xrandr from
the Terminal activity should give you the names and options for your
various displays. Then you want something like:

xrandr --output LVDS --mode 1024x768 --output VGA-0 --mode 1024x768 --auto

-walter

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 2:13 PM, Sameer Verma <sverma at sfsu.edu> wrote:
> When I boot into Blueberry and my laptop is attached to a projector, X
> automatically splits the display where the left half is displayed on
> the laptop and the right half shows up on the projector screen. The
> same usually happen in GNOME as well, but there we have a "Display"
> app to choose "Mirror screen" option.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> cheers,
> Sameer
> --
> Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
> Associate Professor, Information Systems
> Director, Center for Business Solutions
> San Francisco State University
> http://verma.sfsu.edu/
> http://cbs.sfsu.edu/