[SoaS] Blueberry for the XO-1?

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Thu Dec 3 12:10:11 EST 2009

Sean DALY wrote:
> Sebastian, can you remind me please, will there be a version of SoaS
> Blueberry for the XO-1 on Tuesday? or later?

Originally, we were planning to do so. Martin Dengler had put a huge
effort into it, so it would have been really cool. However, I'm just
running out of time and the underlying systems are moving so quickly
that we won't have it ready in time. A preview might be available again
later, though.

--Sebastian