[Marketing] Press release credit available

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 17:10:42 EST 2019

Hi,

Unless I missed something, I didn't see any followup on this

My credits expire at the end of the year, which really means in the next
couple of weeks because no one sends press releases to the wires between
Christmas and New Year
's Day

As stated previously, I can assist

Possible topics: GCI, creation of SLI, which could be in separate releases.
FOSDEM presence could be mentioned for example.

Please let me know if you have any interest, these releases go through PR
Newswire and become persistently indexed in search engines, even years later

Note that a telephone number will be required for the designated press
contact

Sean