[Marketing] [SLOBS] [IAEP] Fwd: Google for Nonprofits Affiliation Request Sent

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 05:21:59 EDT 2016

Dropping IAEP from a marketing discussion

It should be in operation - try calling the number!

If you can leave a message, it's online.

Walter felt we could discontinue it, but IMHO it could become very useful
when fundraising ramps up. And it was incredibly useful on the occasions we
had media buzz.

If it's still up (which means I am paying the $5 monthly all this time
haha) we can sort out the admin transfer.

i will also forward to you the Marketing list admin info cc'ing Walter.