[Marketing] Branded USB sticks anyone?

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sat Oct 31 12:04:55 EDT 2009

Do we have some spare USB sticks, possibly "Sugar Labs" branded?

I'm taking a course of educational technologies at the Harvard Extension
School. As Capt. Obvious would promptly note, my classmates are all
teachers interested in educational technology.

Capt. Obvious also revealed to me that giving out free Sugar sticks to
this crowd would be a good investment for us.

It would also be good to invite a Sugar Labber as a guest speaker
presenting a new kind of technology. If someone is available on a
Saturday morning or afternoon, I'll try to arrange a presentation event
with my teachers.