[Marketing] targeting journals from countries where sugar is used

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Mon Oct 19 06:20:46 EDT 2009

Hi,

wonder if it has already been discussed to put special focus in
journalists from countries where Sugar is being used (mainly OLPC
countries)? We may assess which journals have published most about the
XOs, then approach them.

I would say that they should have a more direct interest in Sugar
than, says, BBC.

If the governments in those countries realized how much they could win
by participating in the development of Sugar, we could get some
resources. Some public discussion about what Sugar is and how it is
developed might help get us there.

Regards,

Tomeu

Farning