[Marketing] Bastien's presentation last Sept. 8 at l’École Nationale Supérieure de Création Industrielle in Paris

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 11:02:08 EDT 2009

http://olpc-france.org/blog/2009/10/histoires-do-robots-lego-logo-xo/
http://www.ensci.com/lecole/evenements/conferences/conference/article/984/473/

I helped out Bastien at this presentation for 100+ industrial design
students with some of my XOs and netbooks, and was able to talk a bit
about Sugar.

There's a link to the podcast where you can hear my accented French :-)

The Q&A was very interesting, the students were clearly fascinated by
OLPC/Sugar and nearly all of them stayed til the end of a long day in
a hot humid room!