[Marketing] [SoaS] Mandriva Flash 2010 launched

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 10:47:29 EST 2009

I understood the new version had some kind of dynamic sharing of
Mozilla bookmarks / mails if PC booted in Windows and stick inserted?
perhaps I confused it with the next Jolicloud beta.

Every liveUSB that is promoted to the press and users lowers the bar
for Sugar on a Stick. Many netbooks now have a boot-media choice
hotbutton at power-up which avoids BIOS settings altogether... a great
feature for teachers and parents hesitant to fiddle with BIOS
settings.

Sean