[Marketing] Sharing Read demo video with subtitle text

Tue Nov 24 06:53:06 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wonder if the subtitles can be made better - any suggestions ?

To interject. The current subtitles are nice. However, they are more
like a transcript. It would perhaps be a good idea to have a "voice"
(metaphorically speaking) or, some actually dialogue-kind subtitles
done.

Thank you for doing this. I really dig this one.

> It may be also worthwhile to make similar videos for the other
> Activities which implement sharing in different ways (eg: Write with
> its collaborative editing and so on)

Yes. It would make the showing-off easy. If you can perhaps document
how you did this video ie. the settings and software, it would be a
starting point.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>