[Marketing] Mandriva 2010: how to add "task-sugar" (Sugar Desktop)

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Mon Nov 9 10:25:04 EST 2009

Sean;

I tried to do this with Mandriva Linux 2010.0 There is no sugar that I
could find in it.

Tom Gilliard
------------------------UPDATE--(help from
#Mandriva)-------------------------------------------------------
how to add  "task-sugar" (Sugar Desktop):

Start Mandriva Linux 2010.0 (Official) for i586
start browser
    http://easyurpmi.zarb.org/
   <Add Official Media>
    in root terminal