[Marketing] booth banner for Bolzano?

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 13:41:22 EST 2009

Hi Simon

I will be bringing the Strawberry rollup booth banner to Bolzano; it
will come in handy during Walter's talk and provide some visual
scenery for us (as if the mountains weren't enough ;-)

If you're able to bring the Blueberry banner, that would be great. If
not, don't worry about it.

I plan to bring several machines, any preferences from my "collection"
which could be of use?
XO-1s / Acer Aspire One / Acer Revo nettop / Dell Mini10v / Dell
Latitude 2100 / EeePC / Classmate Gen1 & Gen2 / Sony Vaio PCG-TR1

thanks