[Marketing] first mockup of a rollup banner for booths

Christian Marc Schmidt christianmarc at gmail.com
Wed May 27 16:51:16 EDT 2009

I agree with Eben's changes--the banner looks good, but I'm not too
sure about the logo treatment. Repeating the URL below the logo seems
like the better option... Also, Eben, I think the centered type at the
top may look a bit cleaner...? Otherwise great!

Christian

anything at christianmarcschmidt.com

http://www.christianmarcschmidt.com

917/ 575 0013