[Marketing] an NN rebuttal comment to a ZDNet blog post

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue May 26 11:41:44 EDT 2009

We should resist the temptation to post comments to 'correct' negative articles.

Sugar Labs is _earning_ the right to communicate our message through
keynotes and headline articles.

We need to keep on message rather than get sucked into squabbles.

If we articulate our message clearly, Sugar Labs supporters will pick
it up and repeat it.

david