[Marketing] Static+wiki website integration problems to be fixed before Monday - urgent

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:58:27 EDT 2009

The problem we are trying to solve is navigation: clearly indicating
the context, and how to find the homepage.

Anyone who lands on the wiki instead of the homepage (in particular
because of Google) should be directed as clearly as possible to the
introduction on Sugar; the downside of the existing text is that a
first-time visitor might think it is the main page.

Calling the homepage "introduction to Sugar" is a workaround, not a
fix, since we can't call it homepage in that menu. It is really
important that arriving visitors realize as soon as possible that they
are in the "wrong" place.

thanks