static site feedback: last points

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:26:50 EST 2009

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 10:05 AM, Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com> wrote:
> thanks Christian comments inline :-)

> If the gery text could be a tad lighter... and/or the color text a tad
> darker... the contrast between them would be less pronounced, in my
> view.

Because of the color surround on the logo, the fill color appears to
have less "contrast" relative to the colored text on black. I'd
recommend a slight desaturation, perhaps by 10% or so to keep things
balanced. More gray, not more dark.

Also, there is a slightly broken footer on the contributors_join page.

And looking down the road, on the About page, it would be great to
have picture of the same graphic on the OLPC XO and a caption that
remarks that not only does Sugar run on multiple hardware, but
collaboration works across them... Maybe Mike Lee can work on the
photos for you.

-walter

--
Walter Bender