[Marketing] A letter to the governor of CA

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 03:12:33 EDT 2009

Yes, I want to be opportunistic about this.

At the very least we can raise visibility for Sugar.

Our reading offer is a little fragmented (Read, Read ETexts, FBReader?
InfoSlicer for assembling content) but that's not really a problem.

Where we might hit a bump is publishers insisting on DRM schemes or suchlike.

Sean