What are Sugar's Brand Values?

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Wed Feb 18 10:15:17 EST 2009

*puts on brainstorm hat, sets 3min timer*

Sugar is...
clean, crisp, friendly, round, hackable, continually in flux, a learning
community, shareable, simple, flexible, and grows with you (an image
pops into my head of simple tools like knives and pencils;
minute-to-learn-lifetime-to-master thing). Funny and irreverent,
experimental, breaking stuff then fixing it.

Sugar is not...
Perfect, hallowed, static, untouchable, brittle, complex, gothic,
pedantic, step-by-step, complicated...

*timer runs out*

I'm not sure if that's exactly what you were looking for, but that's
what popped to mind for me, for whatever reasons.

--Mel