[IAEP] (no subject)

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Jun 25 01:24:49 EDT 2020

Welcome Anurag,

You're welcome to contribute what you are capable of, or use the opportunity to learn what you are not capable of.

Sorry, there isn't really a process to follow.  What matters most is the usefulness and quality of the software.  We don't achieve that through a process.  It is more biological than mechanical.

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 12:41:01AM +0530, Anurag Gupta wrote:
> Hello,
> I, Anurag is a fresher looking for some work. I would love to contribute
> whatever I am capable of. Please reach out to me and guide me through the
> process.
>
> Thanks and regards
> Anurag Gupta

James Cameron