[IAEP] Pycon Cleavland 2019 Poster Session

IQRA MUHAMMAD iqra.muhammad15 at ce.ceme.edu.pk
Tue Dec 25 06:33:01 EST 2018

Hi!

We have been working on this idea to present a Sugar Labs project at the
Poster session of Pycon Cleveland 2019. The PyCon 2019 conference, which
will take place in Cleveland, is the largest annual gathering for the
community using and developing the Open-Source Python programming language.
It would be a great opportunity to present a Sugar Labs Project at the
event and this will increase the outreach and a great chance to let people
know more about Sugar Labs.We are keen to have your suggestions on this and
also wish to discuss which Sugar Labs project would be appropriate to be
presented in a Poster Session in Pycon Cleveland 2019. It would be great,
if you could take out some time to give us some ideas on which Sugar Labs
project can we present for the poster session. The link below shows some of
the past projects presented in the Poster Session of Pycon 2018:

https://us.pycon.org/2018/schedule/posters/list/

Best Regards,
Iqra Muhammad