[IAEP] [SLOBS] Technical Service Request - Project: Sugar Network

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Fri Sep 29 14:10:10 EDT 2017

Thank you very much Sameer!

I have updated the wiki decisions
<https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Decisions#2017-04-21> page
and hope to schedule the maintenance tasks for Sugar Network implementation
in Perú ASAP.

Achieving sustainability in the future will depend on the implementation
team's capacity to understand, follow and complete the upstreaming process
so that specific design features that have proof to facilitate
collaborative learning on Sugar Network make it to the latest version of
Sugar and therefore expand on more territories.

Regards and thank you once more to all board members that supported this
request.

Laura V