[IAEP] Membership polling - why so few localizers?

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Sep 24 22:42:44 EDT 2017

I'm in agreement with Chris Leonard on this.  Translators have done a
great job leading up to the new release of Sugar, and they should be
invited to join Sugar Labs.

http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/localization/2017-September/003952.html
is one such post which could have been an invitation if only it were
phrased in English; the common language of the translators.  ;-)

Also, Abiye Anabraba <anabrabaabiye at gmail.com> has repeatedly tried to
be a member, but is not on the most recent member list.

http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/localization/2017-August/003950.html
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/images/d/dc/SL_Member_List_verified_2017.ods

I'd like the membership committee to follow up on Abiye and the other
translators, to see if they want membership.  Don't hide being procedure.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/