[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] Motion: To apply to GCI 2017.

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 07:15:31 EDT 2017

+1 from me as well. However, Laura has managed to bypass the issue she
agreed to address at the last SLOB meeting: draft a process (I'd prefer
guidelines) by which we make these decisions. I for one would like some
clarity as to the role of the oversight board in the administration of the
program.

regards.

-walter

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 2:50 AM, Lionel Laské <lionel.laske at gmail.com>
wrote:

> +1
>
>      Lionel
>

> On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 8:13 AM +0200, "Samson Goddy" <
> samsongoddy at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Sep 14, 2017 3:37 AM, "Laura Vargas" <laura at somosazucar.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hello SLOBs,
>>
>> Walter has mentioned we as SLOB's should decide whether or not Sugar Labs
>> will participate in GCI 2017.
>>
>> I was a Code In mentor back in 2013 and I remember it was a nice
>> experience with a lot of work but rewarded to see Ignacio winning :D
>>
>> So, I think we should keep supporting this program.
>>
>> Motion: Sugar Labs to participate on GCI 2017.
>>
>> Any second?
>>
>> I Second the motion, it is important we participate.
>>

>> --
>> Laura V.
>> * I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*
>>
>> “Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
>> ~ L. Victoria
>>
>> Happy Learning!
>> #LearningByDoing
>> #Projects4good