[IAEP] Motion for Social Media Manager

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Sat Feb 18 16:51:28 EST 2017

Hi

There is no need to pay for ads because these as companies offer free
credit to charities and libre projects like ours.

As Caryl and Tony are discussing, the most basic things about the homepage
can be improved.

I don't think a push on SMM is needed; indeed I don't think a push on any
marketing is needed, until the mission / vision / goals / objectives are
clarified, so the next few years have a direction. Until then as Samson
days it's going in circles, not growing.

I agree with Caryl about ditching the Python code base; let OLPC deal with
it.