[IAEP] [SLOB] meeting reminder

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Fri Aug 4 14:29:08 EDT 2017

> Sorry that I forgot to send this out yesterday. Whereas today is the first
> Friday of the month, we will be holding our regular meeting at 19UTC. Hope
> to see you in #sugar-meeting on irc.freenode.net to discuss, among other
> topics:
>
> GSoC/Outreachy update
> Board Election

Gracias Walter, SLOBs and members all!

Here the link for today's meeting agenda
<https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board#Next_meeting>:

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board#Next_meeting

[1] SLOB election update

About upcoming Elections and in advance to today's meeting, please check
the wiki page where we are documenting
<https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Governance/Elections_2017>*Elections_2017
<https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Governance/Elections_2017>:*

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Governance/Elections_2017

Please, also check the *Calendar for the elections*
<https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Events> at:

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Events

Ignacio Rodriguez will be in charge of the technical support (Thank you
Ignacio!) with the much appreciated support of our Sugar Labs Systems Team
:D

Methodology and/or possible tools are still on discussion by the Committee
on the Sugar Labs Systems mailing List. Please join.

Hope to see many candidates this year!

*Membership and Elections Committee *
--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ Laura Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good