[IAEP] Sugar Labs mission statment

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Fri Apr 28 01:56:22 EDT 2017

Hi, Laura

With your and Walter's opinions, may be it is time to rethink mine.

With Sebastian's techniques the software tools can be run in any
Gnome-compatible desktop. There is no need for Sugar.

SFC does not permit Sugar Labs to have labs. So without Sugar and
without labs, perhaps after this mission statement, we to consider how
to rename the project.

Tony